Sunday, 10 April 2011

Busy week

I have had a lovely yet busy week this week although, as a depression sufferer it did have its down times as well. Last sunday was mothers day and i had a lovely day of being pampered and i got a lovely bracelet off my daughter as well as a nice card and a picture painted by her with "I love you mummy" on it. It was also mine and my partners anniversary and he got me a beautiful necklace and made me feel special all day. Last sunday was a good day!!
  This week i have also done something i never thought i would do! I have finally made a career choice and am starting my degree in Criminology and pschological studies in october. I am so relieved to have made a decision at long last. It has only taken 5 years!!! I am really looking forward to it, it is something i have been interested in since i was a little girl and I'm excited to be learning more about it.
   We have also decided this week that we are going to take a holiday in September. We are going to go to Spain for two weeks hopefully. This means however i now have to start dieting and i HATE diets!! I love my food too much to diet but i can't go on holiday with a flabby mummy tummy. So the diet started yesterday and i'm sick of it already. Me and my partner are both doing slimming world which, in all fairness is one of the better diets for being able to eat quite a lot of food. However, i do miss bread and being able to have sugar in my tea.
    On friday i took my daughter to join the library and we went to something called "story time". It speaks for itself really but it is basically a nice afternoon where parents and children can enjoy listening to stories at the library and they also get to sing songs, dance, play some musical instruments and have a good look at some of the books for themselves. I had a good time although i was not in the slightest bit impressed when an older boy came over and pushed my little one over! But, that's kids i guess. She was OK and the mother was very apologetic. After that we went and got her measured for her first pair of big girl shoes. She has started walking very well on her own this week and i have been beaming with pride! Now she has her shoes she has been walking outside a lot and is loving all the new things she can explore although, steps are still an issue but she will get there i'm sure.
   Today my partner is off work and the weather is glorious so we are all going out for a nice family picnic. Although, a slimming world friendly picnic isn't as good as a normal one but i will have to make do. It is near a lake about 10 miles from where we live but i have a feeling it will be quite busy up there today with the weather being so nice. I better go and have some breakfast....an apple!! whoopy friggin doo! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment